The Fearey Group won three awards: a silver award in Consumer Communications – Products for its re-brand of Motif Seattle, a bronze award in Community Relations for sponsoring the launch of 15:1 – Jermaine Kearse Foundation and another bronze award in Digital Communications for producing WBBA – TV.
“This is a strong and competitive awards competition showcasing communications work samples from around the globe,” said Ed Stevens, APR-M, president of PRGN and owner of Stevens Strategic Communications, the PRGN affiliate based in Cleveland, Ohio. “These international awards demonstrate the powerful work that our 46 agencies conduct throughout the world. We congratulate all of the winning agencies.”
Top winners were Cros (Russia) with 8 awards, and Evident PR (The Netherlands), The Fearey Group (Seattle, Wash. – USA) and Landis Communications (San Francisco, Calif. – USA) with each getting 3 awards in various categories.
In this year’s competition, there were 14 categories and 39 awards distributed consisting of 14 Gold, 13 Silver and 12 Bronze.
Gold awards were earned by:
- Cometis AG (Germany)
- CooperKatz & Company, Inc. (New York)
- Cros (Russia)
- Cullen Communications (Ireland)
- HWB Communications (South Africa)
- Landis Communications (San Francisco, Calif. – USA)
- Multi Communications (Poland)
- Xenophon Strategies (Wash., D.C. – USA)
Other winning firms earning silver or bronze recognition included:
- Athenora Consulting (Belgium)
- Coast Communications (Denmark)
- Evident P.R. (The Netherlands)
- Global Press (Portugal)
- Goodwill Communications (Hungary)
- GroundFloor Media (Denver, Colorado – USA)
- Industrie Contact AG (Germany)
- RumboCierto Communicaciones (Chile)
- Sound Public Relations (Italy)
- Stevens Strategic Communications, Inc. (Cleveland, Ohio – USA)
- The Fearey Group (Seattle, Wash. – USA)
PRGN posts the winning entries on its website at www.prgn.com.
The PRGN partners meet twice a year in cities around the world. At the second meeting, which just happened in Dubai, UAE, the firm’s leadership participate in an awards ceremony to recognize the various winners.
Agency members are independent, local, owner-operated public relations and communications agencies that share expertise and resources, while providing broad-based comprehensive communications strategies to clients worldwide. If a company or organization is interested in the services of PRGN’s local agency network, go to www.prgn.com for more information.