The Fearey Group has an immediate opening for an experienced PR Account Supervisor to work in conjunction with a team to deliver excellent account management services for a range of clients in the company’s roster that includes health care, consumer, nonprofit, hospitality, legal and real estate industries.
Candidates must be highly organized, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, hungry and humble, and have excellent communication skills, both oral and written. The right person will have 4-7 years of relevant PR experience, including developed account management, media relations, social media and project management skills. Agency experience is required.
An Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, PR, journalism or marketing
- 4-7 years PR experience, some agency experience required
- Ability to multi-task, thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage all deadlines on time and on budget
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Previously established relationships with a variety of digital and traditional media outlets is ideal; at minimum, candidate possesses media savvy skills to creatively and effectively pitch press and maintain industry contacts
- Attension to detail is a must! If you are still reading, and identified the spelling error on this line, please call it out in your cover letter that tells us why you are a good fit.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Suite and in social media channels
About The Fearey Group
In its 37th year business, The Fearey Group is one of the Pacific Northwest’s leading independent public relations/public affairs agencies. The Fearey Group’s mission is to build trusting and enduring relationships, one conversation at a time. The firm focuses on relationships, not transactions. The Fearey Group is listed as one of the top 10 PR firms in the region by the Puget Sound Business Journal in 2017.
Job is based in Seattle, Washington.
- 100% paid premium for employee’s medical, dental and vision coverage
- Five percent commission on all new business accounts identified by the candidate and awarded to the firm
- Four weeks of paid time off (depending on when you start) and a minimum of eight paid holidays per year
- 100% paid ORCA transportation card or parking stipend
- Bike parking and showers are available within the building
- Lunch provided every Friday
- 401(k) plan with match on employee contributions
- Ability to work from home, one day a week
How to Apply
Email resume, cover letter and links to online portfolio to Christine Nettles, email@example.com (no phone calls please).
The Fearey Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.